Sunday, June 30, 2013

My favorite family (besides mine)

The Martineau family is such a blessing in my life. Aunt Tiff and Uncle Brandon + their 12 kids are amazing. One of their 4 girls is my best friend Amelia she is the best friend in the world I could never ask for a better one. All their kids are so fun and crazy and weird. I'm over there almost every day and a day there is crazy. I love each and every one of them. They are such a blessing in my life and and I know that part of the reson heavenly father sent us here was because of them. 

1 comment:

  1. oh pay...do you really know how much Aunt TIff loves you?? You have been such an added blessing to our family!! I can honestly say I love you as one of my own!! I thank Heavenly Father everyday that the Burns family is apart of our lives!! OUR WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE WITH YOU ALL IN IT!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete